  From: Shadow Dragon
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 8:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] issue when using the view command in mota

  I haven't had the problem with wasting ammo, seems to be that when I walk
  into a room the thing is generally close enough to shoot with something,
  even the shotgun. There is a bug I've noticed though that seems to be
  random, ocasionally the ledge in the first level is a phantom ledge and you
  just end up back at the bottom of the rope. Its random for some reason
  though, so if you restart the game it'll have a chance to actually let you
  land on the ledge again.