Hi,
Yeah, a person can crouch and shoot in real life so this game emulates that. Although, in real life the enemy could correct his/her aim to kill you anyway so I guess this is poetic license. Grin.

Shadow Dragon wrote:
Just out of curiosity, are you supposed to be able to crouch and shoot at the same time? I can and it makes the difficulties a bit easier, rather than having to crouch attacks, then rise and shoot. Would make the cyclopse battle more interesting if you had to figure out the rhythm of his attacks instead of just ducking and blowing his legs out from under him.