And firepit?How it is jump?:)Because one is zero meters,second is three meters.If I press control and right arrow,I am killed.:) ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] [MOTA] A Couple Questions and Considerations

Well what I do myself is slow down if I hear the hazard sound.
At 05:47 p.m. 26/02/2009, you wrote:
Greetings Thomas et al.

I've noticed that, with the February 24th update, the rope behaves strangely. Often times, I can climb the rope with a weapon drawn, but not while holstered. Sometimes, I can climb the rope with a weapon holstered, but only if I jump from the side, rather than directly under. If I manage to climb the rope with a drawn weapon, I still can't leap to the stone ledge, but I can climb all the way up the rope.

Also on the first "stage" with the rope: Sometimes when picking up objects, my weapon is unselected, leaving me wielding the torch.

I wonder if the warning message for hazards can come two steps before a hazard, rather than one? If you're sprinting, it's rather hard to stop on a dime like that.

How difficult would it be to make the mp5 automatic? That is: Tapping the weapon button would fire a short burst, while holding down the weapon key would fire the weapon for as long as it was depressed.

I'm also slightly baffled at the water mechanics / torches. Apparently, Angela's losing oxygen in this particular body of water, so it's sufficiently deep enough that she has to swim. How is she able to keep the torch from extinguishing in such conditions? Is she swimming with one arm while holding the other out of the water? That would, at best, be slightly awkward. Given the former descriptions, I'm assuming the water is shallow enough that Angela can walk through it. Does the engine's depth formula allow for shallow water which does not deplete one's oxygen supply?

In a previous message, you said that holding down the jump combinations for longer periods yielded in further jumps. However, no matter how long I hold down the keys, the landing sound is played immediately upon hitting said keystroke.

Kai

__________ Informace od NOD32 3891 (20090226) __________

http://www.nod32.cz