Makes good sense.  Plus, that's also incentive to register the game.

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA starting over when you die, was:Re: Tomb Rater

Hi Che,

Che Said:
Regarding starting over, I think it is a lot to ask the beginning accessible game player to work through the entire level again each time they die on arcade beginner mode, wouldn't it be enough to start them one room back from where they died? Even on the old side scrollers of my youth, you didn't have to start over at the beginning
if you died in most cases.

Tom Says:
Well, i've seen it go both ways. I seam to recall Super mario Brothers put you back at the beginning of the level when you died. Not only that but the level got reset so you had to fight the same traps, enemies, etc all over again. That could be a big score builder, but also added challenge to the game. That is why I have elected to start over at the beginning. Also one more note. For those players who don't like going back to the beginning of the game once I get the save and load game feature added to standard mode those gamers can simply load from where they died and try again. So in a way you get the best of both worlds here.