Hi Charles,
Montezuma's Revenge was a full arcade game. However, since Mysteries of the Ancients isn't the same game or a close copy etc we are working with a clean slate here.
Smile.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I like the arcade level. Was the original series of Montezuma's Revenge games in the arcade style? Having been blind all my life, I never played them, so don't know. Anyway, I do like the racking up of points feature, as well as the 3 lives. I'm keeping in mind that this is only the first level of several we will be getting in the full game, and I think it'll be awesome based on this first level. Trying to beat the scores of other gamers is fun as well. I'm in favor of repopulating the game after you get killed, but whatever Tom decides is OK with me unless he blows it. (grin)

---
If guns cause crime, pencils cause misspelled words.