Hi,
Well, as of today's latest build of MOTA it now restores your position from a saved checkpoint rather than starting over from the beginning of the level. I have to confess this is actually much nicer as you are much closer to the point where you died, and resolves another miner issue I was having with the respaun code to begin with. As far as extra lives goes there is an extra life system in place. You just can't get them in the demo, because it is a limited demo.
HTH

Willem wrote:
I think maybe just make the player replay the level.
Shadow Dragon wrote:
I think it'd be a good idea for the later difficulty levels. I also think that lives should be taken into account when your score is counted up though, and there should be a way to get more lives during arcade mode. Maybe take the old ninja turtles game route and give you another life for x number of points dependant on the difficulty level? So like every 5000 points on beginner, 10000 on intermediate, etc.