Hi MIchael,

With the recent resurgence of interactive fiction, which just seems to be getting started, it's too bad this is the case for WIndows users. Even the iPhone has a ZMachine interpretor now.

From what I'm hearing, it sounds like Mac has the best option for visually impaired gamers. The Zoom interpretor works with a huge list of formats, ZMachine up to Z8, Glulx, TADS, and many many others. It speaks everything automatically via a setting that can be toggled, and everything is reviewable with VoiceOver.

Once again, I'm glad I've ditched Windows except for game releases. :)

For those interested, development is still slow and steady. We've brought on a second developer, and have several titles coming soon. It's been a long slow process, but it is going to pay off in a big way.