Hi. In Linux I'm using frotz and/or zfrob (name not sure) for zcode machine games and frob for tads games. I'm using scare for Adrift games as well.

Hope this helps.

Draconis Entertainment wrote the following on 3/5/2009 12:33 AM:
Hey all,

What interactive fiction interpretors are you WIndows and Linux users using these days? For Linux, we're talking something that works well with Orca. With Windows, something that just works well. Something that works well with ZMachine games and their derived formats, like Z3, Z5, Glulx, and so on. Other formats are a bonus.

The Mac has a spectacular interpretor, but I've been so far out of the loop with interactive fiction for so long, I'm wondering where Windows and Linux stand these days.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.

Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net