I probably would not get the card I have stereo sets but I can get an almost
surround  feeling with this senheiser hd 205 dj set.
The ear phones can stay on my head for at least 2-3 hours.
The disadvantage is they will hurt your ears eventually and they are a bit
heavier.
they will also block everything else.
so when I am out the house I don't use these.