To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] a thought about MOTA

Hi Yohandy,
If you are looking for top quality surround sound headphones I recommend the Medusa Pro Gamer 5.1 surround sound headset produced by SpeedLink. The headset is priced between $125 and $150, but you get everything including the kitchen sink with it. You get a European and U.S. A.C. wall adapter, you can power them off of your USB port, and it has three chords which plugs into your left, center, and right channels on your surround sound sound card. It also has an atached boom microphone which plugs into your mic jack so you can use it for podcasting, Dragon Naturally Speaking, or any other voice input. They also are comfortable to ware for hours so that is good as well. All and all a great buy.

Yohandy wrote:
where does one get surround sound headphones? I'd be interested in any info you guys can provide, as well as your experiences. Surround sound headphones don't really sound like they'd be all that great. I doubt we'll get the same experience as we'd get with a surround sound system, but I could be wrong about this. if the headphones sound real good and you guys give me some good recommendations then it'll definitely be worth the cash