Bryan, the reason BSC couldn't complete Castle Quest was totally out of their control. They had contracted independantly with a third-party developer to design the game. The developer later said he couldn't complete the project, and BSC had no one else to design the game. Worse the original developer had the rights to the source code to Castle Quest, and was unwilling to turn control of the source code over to Justin. IN the end Justin had a game with no developer and no source code. To create the game he litterally had to start from scratch which was more trouble than it was worth. Anyway, being upset with justin or BSC is really unfair. I know if Justin had a way to complete the game he would have.

Bryan Peterson wrote:
If you're meaning can you still buy their old games, then yes. They say they're also planning to release some new titles but they've been even more stubbor about not lifting the veil of secrecy than Draconis. Draconis at least now seems willing to consider the idea. So while folks at BSC have told me they are going to release more titles I'm not holding my breath. And anyway I've been upset with them since they canned Castle Quest almost four years ago.