yes fully agreed my man! eagerly awaiting for the first playable beta of this game! although i know that it's going to be long in coming, will u be taking any preorders che? just like what many game developers are doing? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steady Goh" <stea...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Adrenaline's online fighting game

Hi Che, for many years, I've always hoping to have a good fighting game that is totally accessible. My dream is going to come through. Your online fighting game sounds very promissing and is the game I am most looking forward to have my hands on. About controllers: not sure how much work you are going to put in for keyboard only users. If they have limited playability, that will put them off. Maybe is still possible to let them have all the special moves, just that they have to remember more key strokes. For instance if a combo is pulled off by drawing a lower half circle to the right, the keyboard combo can be arrow left, down, right followed by a low punch key. Not sure if that will work. Even if so, I am definitely for the wii remote. That sure makes game play more fun and feels more exciting.

As for game features, I hope to be able to just sit in to watch the fight even if I am not involved in the competition just like what you did for your holdem. If there are different voices for each character and we are familiar with the game sounds, it is also very fun just to sit and watch and catch all the actions. As for tournaments, besides multi player tournaments, we can also have a 2 players head to head clash where by we each pick 5 characters and play best out of 3. This is especially good if we can't find many players online at a certain time.

Kelvin, you mentioned about game replayability and difficulty, that not only involves programming skills, but also actually depend very much on the game deloper's gaming ability. What makes rail racer so much fun is because Che is a good racer himself. If a game deloper who is creating a racing game can't do well in other racing games like rail racer, top speed or Homer on a Harley, you cannot expect much from him. His end product will be easy and won't be much fun to play.

锦发/Steady Goh
----- Original Message ----- From: Kelvin Tan