Yeah, Gang Fighting would be awesome if executed right. Could be kinda like a brawler.
On Mar 20, 2009, at 1:40 AM, Ron Schamerhorn wrote:

Hi Che

 I'm definitely looking forward to trying this game when it comes out!
I've always liked a good beat 'em up game and glad we're finally getting
one.

Ron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Che" <c...@blindadrenaline.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 1:36 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Blood money Online fighting

 Hi all,
For now the working title of the online fighting game is Blood Money. This will probably change, but we need something to call it instead of Blind
Adrenaline's online fighting game, hahaa.
And yes, I know there was a game in the eighties called Blood Money, one
of the better shoot 'em ups I ever played in fact.
 Anyhow, maybe this time the thread won't get hijacked by those to
inconsiderate to change the subject line when they change the topic.
 Back to the game:
Kel asked about the Wii controllers. Yes, from my research, we should have full access to the Wii remotes, including force feedback, sending audio
to the remote itself and so forth, which should be an amazing way to
interface with this and future games from Blind Adrenaline. When you get ready to do a roundhouse kick, you'll have to pull the nunchuck to you, while ripping the main controller in a rainbow shape at the same time, pull both controllers to your chest to block, etc. The possibilities are end
less.
It looks like using XNA will also allow me to include the use of the XBox controllers, which are amazing little devices, with two analog buttons on
the front, analog sticks on the top and force feedback as well.  In my
opinion, these are the best non motion sensitive controllers out there, and
being able to use them with accessible games will be awesome.
Steady had some good ideas regarding tournament fighting, and it would be interesting to gang fight, so you would have two or three people trying to take out another two or three. This would add a whole new dimension to the game, but executing this would be tricky for sure. I'd like to do it, but
we'll have to see how it goes as the game matures.
Did some latency testing today, and everything is looking good, at least in the continental united states, I haven't done any testing over seas yet,
but we'll be doing that soon.
If you have any comments and suggestions for Blood Money, let me know, I am outlining everything over the next few weeks, and I'd like to get your input before coding starts so we make this the best fighting game out there.
 Later,
 Che
Developer - Blind Adrenaline Simulations
 Play online. The future of Accessible gaming is here.