What about supporting Playstation3 controlers?
On Mar 20, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:

hi Che,
Yeah, from the description you have given the Wii controllers sound like the best way to handle a fighting game such as Blood Money. There seams to be lots more room for motion, advanced moves, and I'm looking forward to seeing this when you get it all pulled together. As for supporting XBox 360 controllers in Blood Money it is fairly straight foward. I would think even easier than Wii controllers. I've experimented with this using both the C++ and .NET versions of XInput and it is pretty easy to get working. Basically, follow the programming steps outlined in the Microsoft documentation,, then go to windowsgaming.com, download the drivers for the XBox 360 controllers, install them, plug the controller in your PC and you should be in business. As you said next to the Wii controllers they are the best game controllers on the market.
BFN