Orin wrote:
What about supporting Playstation3 controlers?

 end quote

Nope, afraid Sony has left you out in the cold on this one. People complain a lot about Microsoft's complete dominance of the operating system market, but sometimes it leads to good things, such as our ability to use a killer controller for our games in a programming environment that doesn't require back flips to pull off.
later
che