Hi Che,
About the PS3 controllers keep in mind I am going on what I have read, not actual experience, but apparently the wired PS3 controllers have a standard USB connector. The wireless PS3 controllers can be connected through a bluetooth connection. Either way I've heard it is hit and miss getting them to work with PC games. As for wireless XBox 360 controllers, again, it is no big issue. All you need to buy is an XBox 360 wireless reciever for your PC, the wireless controllers themselves, and the drivers for the 360 controllers. Last I checked you can buy the receiver you need from Amazon.com or an electronics store that sells XBox hardware and games.
HTH

Che wrote:
Hmm, how are they hooking the PS3 controllers up hardware wise to the PC? Also, I know you can plug an x box controller directly into the pc via USB, but what about the wireless controllers that work with the x box 360, read anything on being able to use those on PC?
later
che