hmm.
Would inform do the job?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa Hayes
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 3:46 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Releasing Some Old Text Games

  Thomas, maybe this needs to go to the developers list, but is their a
  program that I can use to create text adventures, complex ones like the
  adventure game tool kit, but for windows? if so do you know where I can get
  it, thanks.
  Skype lisa12256, come join my chat list at,
  lisas-list-subscr...@raineemusic.com