Well we'll see once I get my code. Hopefully that won't be too long in coming since I placed the order yesterday. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone Wolf progress

Hi Bryan,
Great news! Glad to see you are getting yor sea legs. Though, you have to beat all 17 missions at least once to be given the rank of Captain.
<wicked grin>

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well I finally completed missions 1 and 2 this morning. That aircraft carrier had been frustrating the living bejesus out of me but I finally managed to get a targetting solution and unloaded all four torpedos into it. Turned out I only needed two or three but I wasn't about to take any chances on it getting away from me again. So Mission 1 was a breeze. Mission 2 was a lot more tense what with the mine fields but I managed not to collide with any of them. I took out the first oil platform with my deck gun but that took too long and so I took out the others with torpedos. May have been unnecessary but ah well. Now all I gotta do is wait for David to send me my unlock code and I can start playing the later missions and maybe creating some of my own as well.
A cat's purr is a beautiful sound.