From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Lone Wolf progress

Well I finally completed missions 1 and 2 this morning. That aircraft
carrier had been frustrating the living bejesus out of me but I finally
managed to get a targetting solution and unloaded all four torpedos into it.
Turned out I only needed two or three but I wasn't about to take any chances
on it getting away from me again. So Mission 1 was a breeze. Mission 2 was a
lot more tense what with the mine fields but I managed not to collide with
any of them. I took out the first oil platform with my deck gun but that
took too long and so I took out the others with torpedos. May have been
unnecessary but ah well. Now all I gotta do is wait for David to send me my
unlock code and I can start playing the later missions and maybe creating
some of my own as well.
A cat's purr is a beautiful sound.