Thanks Thomas. It's a lot more complicated than I'd imagined but I'm glad I forked over the cash.
You have acquired the skill of Weaponry Therimin.
Current Mastery is 1 novice.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 2:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Lone Wolf progress

Hi Bryan,
You will want to use the parascope when you are between 20 and 40 feet of water. You are two low to use the conning tower for a lookout, and heigh enough that you can use the scope to keep an eye on enemy ships. Typically I tend to travel at 30 feet with the scope up so I can be low enough to evade enemy fire, but be high enough to use my engines for maximum speed/maneuverability.
HTH

Bryan Peterson wrote:
Well now I'm on Mission 4 and trying to figure out all my little gadgets and things. I'm still trying to get the hang of when to use the parrascope for one thing. Last time I ran the mission it was an unqualified disaster.