Hi,
That works. My usual strategy is just to line up the entrance into the mine field and drive my sub through them going at 18 naughts. It is rather funny dragging the destroyer in with me because he slows to 1 naught while I am taking it at 18 naughts. By the time he gets out of the mines I am waiting, torpedoes, armed and smoke him before he can get a full head of steam up. Lol!

Pranav Lal wrote:
Brian,

My most recent sstrategy for those mine fields is to travel submerged at
around 200 feet. I then emerge and blast all those platforms! <grin

Pranav