Hi Charles,
<Grin> I always play every mission on the highest level of difficulty. I really like the fact that if you don't move slow, use surprise, stealth, etc to your advantage those destroyers will really waiste you on the higher difficulties. It is much more realistic and challenging that way.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Try those first 2 missions on the highest difficulty level and see if there's a difference. It's a good way to kill time until the unlocking code arrives.

---
Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.