Oh yeah. I like this one beta more than all the others, I like the thingy with harder to killl. And you could make it so like some times, she will not hit an enemy and just shout in a different place or so and will not hit the enemy. Would make it a lot more realistic. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "audyssey gamers group" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:35 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 4

Darn! you! Thomas! Ward!! You made them harder to kill!! And I, too, liked the other arrow sounds better, so thanks for replacing them in the future. Not that these are bad sounds, I just like the others better. Nice improvements on this beta. Thanks.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in control of the unlawful ones.