Hi Kevin,
Ummm.... no. If you are looking for fully realistic you might want to wait for Tomb Hunter II which will be based in a full FPS environment.However, that said, randomly missing the target wouldn't be too realistic to me.
Smile.

Kevin Weispfennig wrote:
Oh yeah. I like this one beta more than all the others, I like the thingy with harder to killl. And you could make it so like some times, she will not hit an enemy and just shout in a different place or so and will not hit the enemy. Would make it a lot more realistic.