Darn! you! Thomas! Ward!!  You made them harder to kill!!  And I, too, liked
the other arrow sounds better, so thanks for replacing them in the future.  Not
that these are bad sounds, I just like the others better.  Nice improvements on
this beta.  Thanks.

---
Gun control only controls the guns of lawful citizens while placing them in
control of the unlawful ones.