Hi Thomas, I'm poasting this a little late, I should have sent this earlier. The only advantages to increaseing how many times you have to hit an enemy, is that you can easally run out of bullets. Last Night, I couldn't get through the whole game, as I ran out of bullets while killing an enemy. It was actually the centaur that I was killing. Also, while ducking an enemy, sometimes if I hold down the control-down arrow key, sometimes the enemies weapons hits you even when you are ducked down. Is this Nourmal behavior or what? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 4

Hi,
Darn right! I made them harder to kill and like the new enemies stamina. Each enemy has their own stamina levels so a centaur is tougher to take down than a harpy or skeleton. Skeletons are kind of on the wimpy side so they are easier to take down than a harpy. Adds a little challenge to the game.

Charles Rivard wrote:
> Darn! you! Thomas! Ward!!  You made them harder to kill!!  And I,
too, liked the other arrow sounds better, so thanks for replacing them in the future. Not that these are bad sounds, I just like the others better. Nice improvements on this beta. Thanks.