Hi Sky,
Smile. That's sort of the entire point of having hard to kill enemies. If you run out of ammo you need to either switch to the knife to kill them, or run like crazy to get away from them. It adds a lot more challenge to the situation. As for ducking this is also more challenging. Just because you duck doesn't necessarily mean the enemy will miss. Even if the enemy misses it will correct his/her aim and will hit you the next time it attacks. Again more challenge and replay factor here.

Sky Taylor wrote:
Hi Thomas, I'm poasting this a little late, I should have sent this earlier. The only advantages to increaseing how many times you have to hit an enemy, is that you can easally run out of bullets. Last Night, I couldn't get through the whole game, as I ran out of bullets while killing an enemy. It was actually the centaur that I was killing. Also, while ducking an enemy, sometimes if I hold down the control-down arrow key, sometimes the enemies weapons hits you even when you are ducked down. Is this Nourmal behavior or what? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 6:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA beta 4

Hi,
Darn right! I made them harder to kill and like the new enemies stamina. Each enemy has their own stamina levels so a centaur is tougher to take down than a harpy or skeleton. Skeletons are kind of on the wimpy side so they are easier to take down than a harpy. Adds a little challenge to the game.

Charles Rivard wrote:
> Darn! you! Thomas! Ward!!  You made them harder to kill!!  And I,
too, liked the other arrow sounds better, so thanks for replacing them in the future. Not that these are bad sounds, I just like the others better. Nice improvements on this beta. Thanks.