Hi Matheus,

I'll have to think about it and try to find some other car engines etc.  I
hadn't really planned on other cars just because I was going for the whole get
your best time and the other random cars mess that up.  But it is still fun
none the less.  And thanks for not wanting the on line racing.  I just don't
have a clue about any of that programming.

BFN

    Jim

Random order is an oxymoron.

j...@kitchensinc.net