Hi Valiant,

I am sorry, but I don't know what to say.  I have not heard of anyone else
having the problem of my games coming out in mono rather than stereo panning.
Mono sure would make them sound different and much harder to try to play.

Again, I'm sorry, but I really don't know what to say.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA