  From: Jim Kitchen
  To: Jim Kitchen
  Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:42 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

  Hi,

  I have up loaded a file to send space.  It is me using the keyboard to run
the Painsville, Geneva and Chardon tracks.  Painsville and Geneva are described.

  If anyone wants any other tracks, just let me know.

  File Name: m1kb.zip
  Size: 2MB |

  Download Link:

  http://www.sendspace.com/file/ol9lbv

       Jim

  Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

  j...@kitchensinc.net
  http://www.kitchensinc.net
  (440) 286-6920
  Chardon Ohio USA

  Virus Database (VPS): 090527-0, 05/27/2009
  Tested on: 5/28/2009 11:43:38 AM