Hi Valiant,

I will put the option in so that you can choose between the crowd sound or the
wind sound, but personally I can not understand how it is going to make a
difference as it is the exact same thing, only a different sound.  You know as
you get closer to the wall the crowd or wind sound gets louder.  That's it.
The other sounds that let you know how far along you are in the straightaway or
curve are still going to be there.

BFN

    Jim

The man who survived mustard gas and  pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA