Hi.
Nod, ok. Maybe someone else will have an idea.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Kitchen
  To: Valiant8086
  Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 2:54 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

  Hi Valiant,

  I am sorry, but I don't know what to say.  I have not heard of anyone else
having the problem of my games coming out in mono rather than stereo panning.
Mono sure would make them sound different and much harder to try to play.

  Again, I'm sorry, but I really don't know what to say.

  BFN

       Jim

  Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

  j...@kitchensinc.net
  http://www.kitchensinc.net
  (440) 286-6920
  Chardon Ohio USA

  Virus Database (VPS): 090527-0, 05/27/2009
  Tested on: 5/28/2009 2:55:41 PM