To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi.
I listened to the recordings you made, and mine sounds way different than that. My croud sound is a lot louder and I really can't hear my engine sound. I have turned down the sounds volume quite a lot. But everything goes down with it. I noticed that the sounds you get for when it's time to turn etc are to the left or right like you said they would be. They're not like that for me. When I actually manage to hear one it's dead center in my stereo field. Hmm. Maybe if I play around with hardware accelleration for my sound card.

----- Original Message ----- From: Jim Kitchen