Hi Kevin,

I guess the below might be considered a spoiler.

On the Chesterland track you want to be in the center of the track.  That is
between 40 and 60 and then you want to be going between 100 and 125 miles an
hour when you hit the ramp to jump over the swimming hole.  That is also the
only place where the sound is in the center rather than off to one side or the
other.

I hope that helps.

BFN

    Jim

I tried to drown my sorrows, but they can swim.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA