Hi,

Isn't there someone out that can Help you?

Kevin.
To: "Kevin Weispfennig" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 1:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mach 1 tts

Hi Kevin,

Thank you very much. I'm very glad that you like Mach 1 tts so much better than Mach 1 v6c. I've had a few years of learning stuff like DirectX for sounds, keyboard and joystick since Mach 1 v6c. So I also think that Mach 1 tts is much better than Mach 1 v6c.

If you mean multi player on line like Top Speed, No, I'm sorry, but I have no idea how to do that. If you mean other dummy cars like Mach 1 v6c, I might put that in a future version.

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

The Original Multitasker=Two PCs and a chair with wheels!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA