Hi Tim,

I did design Mach 1 tts for my Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel and then
added keyboard support later, so some of the tracks may be pretty hard to drive
via keyboard, but I have done them all, even the Chesterland track.  Which I
was afraid would be impossible with the keyboard.

I had put mp3 files of me driving the Chardon, Geneva and Painsville tracks up
on send space.  If you like, I could put them up there again or another track
if you like.  The Geneva, Maple Leaf and Painsville are probebly the easiest
tracks.

BFN

    Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA