same thing applies to jaws, nvda, and wineyes if you turn the right
thing on. hal actually makes some things complicated like "mixed
links" where it puts a link in a bit of text. that made me hit enter
and get nothing at times when I was at scool where we had this
annoying piece of software which I would call a verry, verry verry
verry last resort lol. I'll need to try core exiles though, the game
sounds itneresting. also as far as action games go you might try out
exmafia.com, accasionally there is a captcha popping up but you can
solve these with web visum.