Well perhaps if you were using the pistol you could do that but I've never met a shotgun that could be wielded with one hand. And the sword could also be two-handed.
Gabba gabba hey!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

Hi Thomas,
I liked the enter keys able to pick up objects, sort of like your left hand doing this while the space bar controlled your right hand holding weapons. If you are going for reality, then with two hands you should be able to pick up objects if you have a hand free. But if you are holding a weapon and have a torch burning, so have both hands occupied, then the enter pickup should be prevented. You could also prevent the taking of potions if you are holding a weapon and a torch too. If you don't have a torch burning your accuracy with the weapons should be less.

I think these are not critical to getting the game out and could be added later to the engine.
Phil