In modern games a lot of emphasis has been placed on reality. Questions have
been raised about everything from the precise way to shoulder a rifle to the
patterns projectiles make when striking different hard surfaces. What
exactly would it look like if a newspaper stand exploded? If the time in
this setting is X, how big should this character's shadow be?

Nevertheless, Mysteries of the Ancients is a throwback to an older-style
game, and while realism is nice, we went for many years without it. Nobody
ever asked Alucard how he managed to carry around dozens of swords, items of
food, projectiles, etc. Even in Shades of Doom the size of one's inventory
is limitless. Miriani is one thing; mainstream games are another.

I don't think we need to worry about Angela finding explainable ways to pick
up--let alone store--her various weapons. After is all said and done, it's
just a game, and I assume the greatest part of the reason anyone is playing
it is to escape reality. I'm okay with not being bogged down in endless
details. Otherwise, Thomas better code consumable food and private corners
for Angela. After all she's been in that temple a while, and nature is
nature.

Ryan