To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

Hi Phil,
Hmmm...Yeah, but sawed off shotguns are illegal. Not sure how likely or
unlikely it would be for Angela to find one in the tomb, but for the
game purposes I was thinking of a standard 12-gage shotgun.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
I've seen sawed off shotguns that are about as big as a large pistol
that can be used one handed.
But the weapon that could never be used one handed is the bow and
arrow, unless it was a crossbow and then you would have to load and
cock the bow with the other hand.