Hi Phil,
Hmmm...Yeah, but sawed off shotguns are illegal. Not sure how likely or unlikely it would be for Angela to find one in the tomb, but for the game purposes I was thinking of a standard 12-gage shotgun.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
I've seen sawed off shotguns that are about as big as a large pistol that can be used one handed. But the weapon that could never be used one handed is the bow and arrow, unless it was a crossbow and then you would have to load and cock the bow with the other hand.