As this is an ancient greek temple, any sort of catana would seem very out of place, ----- sinse why would even a Japanese explorer take a Catana into the temple with them?

I'd personally guess the sword would be a gladius, a short one handed weapon later adopted by the romans for both their gladiators (hence the name), and soldiers in the Roman army.

I'm guessing that like the bow and arrow, the sword is a wrelic of the temple, rather than something which was lost by previous unsuccessful explorers like all the fire arms and amo.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 5 Released!

The sword could be either one or two-handed depending on the type... whether it was a lighter thing like a shortsword or even a katana, or a heavier longsword, broadsword... or what have you. As for the shotgun, well, I can't say there... but I do agree on the bow being the one weapon that yo ucould never use one-handed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>