I like cat and dog, the clay pigeon part of duckhunt. sounds like you have fun with your friends. so do i. of course, i forgot blankblock. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Louise Keel" <louise.k...@comproom.co.uk>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New Gamehead On The Block.

Hi Robin, glad someone else likes these, lots of people look down their noses at them. The thing I love about Treasure Mania is that it goes on a long time, and is very relaxing to play, unless of course a storm comes up! I can sit in a chat room, a skype conference or similar, with a group of friends, all of us talking, and all of us playing TM, as we shorten it to. You'll hear a subject being discussed, an the occasional "Bother! Crashed my boat!" "Come here, little bubbly fish, annoying little beast!" or something similar, of course, those fish being as annoying and elusive as they are, if I told you what we really said I'd be kicked off here double quick!

One more game I didn't mention, and which any lover of Super Egg Hunt should try, is Superdog's Bone Hunt. I got it from Audiogames.net. Now usually, this kind of three demensional game is totaly beyond me. the twenty minutes I spent playing Sarah consisted of her saying "aaah! Who put that wal there!" Anyway, this one I do seem to be able to do, and getting nice high scores in the eighties makes me feel good! Another one that makes for laughs in Chat rooms. "get off that fence will you! Leave the cat alone, it's not hurting you!" ok enough. write and tell me what you like to play.

Lulu.