Hi Thomas,
I wanted to update the PCS DOS games with better sounds and release them as windows free games but I don't have the skills to do it. I worked on the source code with Carl Mickla who spent a lot of time in writing the games so I would not want to release the source code without his approval. I have been waiting for someone to produce a game engine that was easier too use then the ones that are out now. Some of the games for DOS I am still planning to developed for Windows using the GMA engine.

Phil

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New Gamehead On The Block.

Hi Phil,
Have you ever thought about making those games open source? If you could
release the source code another developer such as myself might be able
to upgrade them here and there and release new updated versions for Windows.
Smile.

Phil Vlasak wrote:
Hi,
I stopped responding to your messages as I couldn't get my old dos
games to work on my computer.
I am not going to release games that I can not play.
Phil