lol it's totally ok, haha I know it doesn't work anywhere like on my
scool's work computer. I know people that the game demos worked for
though, as well as I know people for who it didn't work. so it differs
between computers it seems. matheus just sent you a nice suggestion
privately, *smile* that should do the trick.