I'll admit that even if you could upload these games to sendspace it
would do nicely, since like I said before these games work on certain
computers while on others they don't. this is especially the case with
vista where some things just don't work as expected. I'll never forget
the excitement we had on the forums when things went smoothly. I could
record a sample of me playing the demos to show that a lot of people
have great success, hehe.

> Hi Thomas,
> I wanted to update the PCS DOS games with better sounds and release them as
> windows free games but I don't have the skills to do it.
> I worked on the source code with Carl Mickla who spent a lot of time in
> writing the games so I would not want to release the source code without his
> approval.
> I have been waiting for someone to produce a game engine that was easier too
> use then the ones that are out now.
> Some of the games for DOS I am still planning to developed for Windows using
> the GMA engine.
>
> Phil

peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!