hi there, my god I was writing a longer message, but here goes
backspace backspace, gmail inbox, and the cyberspace ate my long and
great message.
I need to comm down since I was really frustrated... anyway...
I like treasure mania a lot. the sounds are just awesome I was on a
real boat it all sounds the same. sadly lightech disbanded from what I
 heard.
my favorite games are all the jim's games, the lworks ones, gtc, SOD,
but I don't really got interest  SCWW which is the only ag I  tend to
ignore. O I also love audio quake!
there are also over 20 old but awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwesome games I
just love playing when I'm bored or I want to go for some emersive and
original action, and I really hope phil is reading this and he'll
finally get back to me since he missed the 5 messages I sent after the
lot of testing we went through! I'm talking about the old pcs dos
games. my favorites are shoot, monopolly, cops, panzers in north
africa, fox and hounds, and pcs racing circuit. you know there was a
thread on klango about the games and people wanted the them back?
after phil's sad replies there was a petition made, we did it! and, on
newyear's day, I wrote to phil and we began testing, but then phil
started not responding to my and my friends messages for some reason
although he was active on here. but I'm glad to see you on here lulu.
Smiles.

On 6/11/09, Robyn Bowskill <auntie...@xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> I like cat and dog, the clay pigeon part of duckhunt. sounds like you have
> fun with your friends. so do i. of course, i forgot blankblock.

peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!