Hi Shaun,

I'm sorry, but as I have said I will not be modifying trucker.  Not even to up
date it.  Just keeping the gas prices current would be a full time job as they
are constantly changing.  And if you change the gas price, you then need to
change all costs and profits.  I have never even analyzed the original source
code enough to do that, just enough to add the sounds to the game.

BTW If anyone would like the original dos source code to modify, I would be
happy to send it to them.

BFN

    Jim

"I started out with nothing still have most of it left"

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA