what I also was thinking of would be that you set the speed as usual
but now you got control of the truck. depending of the time of day
there could be from few to a lot of cars that you would have to avoyd.
the more fatigued your driver gets the controls could be more laggy.
plus if there were cops after you, you could, ahem, play like a
gangsta and try and flee from them. they could maybe crash into some
other car or just you would manage to get out then you would be in big
problems. not only you could have a lot of cops after you, you would
be denied access to truckstops, and if you run out of fuel, you're in
jail. now for the train stuff.
BVE you can google for. as for spoor sim 2, ur, I'm lookin for it my
self. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookinnnnnnnnnnnng
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrdrd!

On 6/16/09, Wil James <w...@wilanddenise.com> wrote:
> That's a shame.  You could add obstacles in it where the truck you're
> driving gets hijacked.  The driver needs to fend off the potential hijacker
> to continue his mission.  Nice idea, anyway!
>

> --------------------
> There is such a thing as "Real Rock." Come check it out!
> http://www.livingontheedgeradio.com
> E-mail/Windows Live messenger: w...@wilanddenise.com
> AOL Instant messenger: wilanddenise1
> Yahoo Messenger: wiljames4
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wiljames
> Personal Web Page: http://www.wilanddenise.com/wil

peter, the one that really tries to get the pcs dos games back!