Hi Wil,

I'm sorry, but as I said, I did not write the original trucker game and thus
will not be modifying the code.  I only analyzed the code enough to be able to
add the sounds without screwing up the game or it's play.  People were playing
trucker in a version called Big Rig for a long time and I just thought that it
would be more fun with sounds added.

BFN